- This event has passed.
Frost Festival – Free event – New for 2019
Saturday, 14th December ,2019 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
On Saturday 14 December Mesnes Park in Wigan will be transformed into an enchanted wonderland with festive fun for the whole family.
Enter a world of mystical lanterns, cosy story-telling, craft workshops and pop-up performances.
There will be a fantastic selection of food and drink, live music, a firework display and an opportunity to buy a gift for loved ones from a selection of local craft makers.
Enjoy all this and more on the day:
• A spectacular line- up of festive entertainment and live music on the bandstand
• Make a lantern or reindeer puppet in the craft tent
• Face painting and balloon modelling
• Buy a gift for a loved one from stalls of local craft makers
• Story telling from local authors including Monte Dogge
• Firework display at 4pm to close the festival
With festive food and drink from:
• Lekker Eat Dutch – Dutch pancakes and belgian waffles
• Mio Pizza – Wood fired sourdough pizza
• Manzuku – Asian street food
• Barbie Boys – Gourmet BBQ burgers, pulled pork
• Ruby’s Street Kitchen – Mumbai street food
• Just Desserts of Southport – Cakes, mince pies, warm desserts
• Piadina Pronto – Piadinas and arancini
• Greek Street Food – Gyros, souvlaki, halloumi fries
• In The Dog Haus – German style bratwurst
• Hungry Little Critters – Jamaican soul food
• Nkono – African contemporary cuisine
• Ninja Coffee