- This event has passed.
The STEAM Shed Launch Night
Wednesday, 20th February @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
You’re invited to attend the launch of The STEAM Shed and find out more about our makerspace, equipment and members programme.
Including members-only events, discounts, equipment sharing and unlimited access to our makerspace!
Come along to our brand new premises at The Galleries wigan to learn all about the launch of our brand new members only programme.
The Shed Meetup – a pizza fuelled monthly session for makers, crafters, artists and techies to get together to use the Shed and to share ideas.
This launch session is open to members and non members.
Come and learn all about our equipment and how you can join our community of makers, artists, geeks, crafters and inventors. Encouraging and inspiring each other, sharing equipment and space, and making the world better by making!
- Ultimaker 3d printer, Laser cutter, Kiln, potters wheels.
- Raspberry Pi’s and proto boards, Arduino packs.
- Artist studio equipment, Screen printing equipment.
- Ricoh Sublimation printer
- Mug Press, Badge Press, soldering irons, sewing machine.
- Consumable items including electronics and art materials.
- Classroom for events and sessions for up to 15 people, Kitchen and snack shop.
- Shared working space – including access to printers, computers and kitchen
- Tool lending library – members arrange short term loan of equipment via the members community page.